What is a Attorney Resignation Letter
As the attorney’s agent, you can resign from your responsibilities at any time according to circumstances. If you have decided to do so, the first thing you need to do is send a letter of resignation to the principal, notifying him of the situation long enough for a replacement POA agent to be found. You want to leave a good impression, as for how to make a lawyer resignation letter for a successful record.
Format and Content of Attorney Resignation Letter
Make your letter short enough to make the best impression and you can make it less than a page. Write it on your business letterhead, paying close attention to your grammar and spelling at all times. Also, you should use your opening paragraph to provide an effective date for resignation. If there is a problem or you need to introduce a person who will take over for you, write down in the next paragraph along with your number any questions. Close with an expression of your thanks to the principal for all the cooperation and understanding he has shown you. Try to give principals at least two weeks’ notice so they can make the necessary arrangements.
Sample of a Attorney Resignation Letter
This sample letter of resignation from a lawyer shows professionalism as well as courtesy. POA agents provide ample notice to the principal to make other arrangements and remember to provide appropriate apologies for the inconvenience caused by the resignation. He also told the principal that he values their working relationship.
How to Make a Attorney Resignation Letter
Dear Ms. Hanny,
I am writing to inform you that I am resigning from my position as your attorney’s agent. My retirement is coming soon and I am tidying up all my business in preparation. I want to give you plenty of time to get a new agency, so please note that my effective date of resignation is January 30, 2020. I appreciate your patience and cooperation with me over the years.
I apologize for any inconvenience you may experience as a result of my resignation. I will be happy to provide you with information for some of my colleagues if you need a recommendation for a news agency. If there is anything else I can do for you over the next month, please contact me any time you want by phone at (111) -111-1111 or by email. I will wait for further information from you.
Working with you has been an extraordinary experience and I am grateful to have served as your agent over the years. I thank you for our cooperation and experiences together over the past few years and wish you all the best. Thank you for your attention and understanding in the matter.
- Create an Attorney Client Termination Letter for Your Client
- Short Notice Resignation and the Letter Sample
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- 5+ Printable Free Durable Power of Attorney
- Respectful Resignation with Sending a Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal Description:
- What Is A One Week Notice Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter to Client and Its Sample
- What is the Resignation letter to whom it may concern
- What is an Employer Resignation Letter
- What is a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Graceful Resignation and Letter Sample
- Resignation Letter due to Stress Letter
- Internship Resignation and the Letter Sample
- 10+ Agent Agreement Template Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter and The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reason and its Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter
- What is a Letter of Voluntary Resignation from the Employer
- What does the RN resignation letter mean?
- What Is A Nonprofit Board Resignation Letter
- Resignation to a Job that You Just Started and the Letter Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- What is effective today’s resignation letter?
- Appreciative Resignation Letter