Blank SWOT Analysis Template Plans
SWOT is an abbreviation that stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, & Threats. SWOT analysis aims to examine those factors for a project, business or personal objective. Anyway, in this article, we will give you an example of blank SWOT analysis. You can use it for your own business.
How to Write a Blank SWOT Analysis
SWOT analysis template can be made in different ways. You can use Excel, PowerPoint, or Word. If you use Excel, you can make a SWOT matrix template that provides a 2×2 layout which is easy to read. Each column should include each category of SWOT.
Still using Excel, you can also make a SWOT competitor analysis where it lets you compare your business with others’. It utilizes a spreadsheet format that comes with columns for the competitors. This analysis lets you make a detailed analysis of competition with the SWOT framework structure.
It is also possible for you to make a SWOT analysis arrows template where this is good for presentation. It comes with a bold layout and has arrows for each category. You just need to add texts to each arrow & you will have a colorful & graphical display of SWOT analysis.
You can also make a SWOT analysis that allows you view relationships between external & internal factors along with strategies to address different elements. This can be a solution if you want to emphasize itemized actions alongside your SWOT analysis’ result. You can really make it simply now.
SWOT analysis sample can also be made using PowerPoint. You can make a SWOT matrix in PPT format, too. However, a 3D SWOT analysis will be much better. It comes with 2×2 matrix layout in form of 3D perspective. It is creative but not distracting different colors for each SWOT category.
It is also a good idea to make a colorful leaves SWOT analysis. It looks very interesting where this template comes with colorful leaf shapes for the SWOT categories. With strong visual, it makes the viewers interested. So, your job will be much more fun. This template is really smart & creative.
The next idea is SWOT puzzle template where it looks like piecing together a puzzle. It comes with a puzzle design and has plenty space for texts. This distinctive PPT slide is ideal for marketing SWOT analysis, planning a new project, evaluating operations, or any other kind of your own business.
Diamond SWOT analysis is a variation of the 2×2 matrix. It puts categories into a shape of diamond divided into 4 categories. You can use different colors for different sections or categories to make it stand out. This vibrant SWOT analysis template lets you maintain external & internal factors, too.
The last idea is career change SWOT analysis. This blank SWOT analysis examines the strengths & weaknesses which need to be addressed before changing or switching careers. You can take into account external factors like competitors, quality of life issues, new market trends, or others.
- Sample SWOT Analysis PowerPoint
- Healthcare Swot Analysis Sample
- 5+ Sample Employee SWOT Analysis
- Free SWOT Analysis Sample Template
- 5+ Restaurant Swot Analysis Template Forms Sample
- 10+ SWOT Analysis Sample Templates
- 2+ SWOT Analysis Chart Sample Template
- 5+ Sample Professional SWOT Analysis
- 8+ Sample Healthcare SWOT Analysis
- Personal SWOT Analysis Sample
- 5+ Situation Analysis Template Sample
- 10+ Sample Puzzle Template
- 5+ Fault Tree Analysis Sample
- 10+ College SWOT Analysis Sample
- 5+ SWOT Analysis Sample Template
- 10+ Sample Business Plan SWOT Analysis
- Marketing SWOT Analysis Sample
- 5+ Sample SWOT Analysis Worksheet
- 8+ Regression Analysis Excel Sample
- 5+ Competitor Swot Analys Sample
- 4+ Sample Compensation Analysis Template
- 5+ Sample Organizational Analysis
- 3+ Gap Analysis Spreadsheet Sample
- Sample SWOT Analysis PowerPoint