How to Write a Business Data Analysis
If you have a business, you need to collect data as complete as possible. The data may relate to various aspects. Anyway, it is very important to create a data analysis. It will help you analyze your business and find the best way how to improve your business.
Tips to Make a Data Analysis
There are many tips in writing a data analysis document. The first thing you have to think is about relevance. You have to make sure that you only collect relevant data. So, it will be appropriate for your goals. In fact, irrelevant data can indicate the incoherence of though and the lack of focus.
Besides that, you have to decide the method of collecting data whether it is best with quantitative work or qualitative one. It depends on many factors such as your type of business, what data you want to collect, etc. Anyway, this method will affect how the analysis will run.
The next consideration is thoroughness. As we know, data will never “speak for itself”. In this case, you need to analyze all the data you want to use thoroughly. It is very important to know the limitation and the strengths of data you collect because it shows the academic credibility.
Then, you have to consider presentational devices. It is difficult to present big volumes of data. To address this issue, you should consider all possible devices that present what data you have collected. You can use diagram, graphic, chart, and any other formula that provide advantages.
In writing data analysis form, you cannot forget about appendix. If you find relevant data that are difficult to organize in the text, you can consider moving it to the appendix. Some of the examples are such as transcript of interview, sample questionnaires, focus groups and sheets of data.
You should also pay attention to the discussion. To discuss the data, you need to demonstrate a capacity. It aims to identify trends, patterns, & themes in the data. You can consider different theoretical interpretations as well as balance the pros & cons of the different perspectives.
In addition, you also need to think about findings. In fact, findings can be considered as the most essential points after the analysis of data. So, the findings must be stated clearly. Besides that, the assertions should be supported with tightly argued reasoning as well as empirical backing.
Lastly, you have to consider the relation to literature at the end of this analysis. You can begin comparing your own data with the data published by others to consider the points of agreement as well as difference. You can see whether your findings are consistent with expectation or not.
In this case, you also need to discuss the reasons and implications. It is also important to keep in mind what you said exactly in your literature review. You may also need to think about other relations to literature. Hopefully these tips will help you write your own data analysis rightly.
- 10+ Analysis Essay Template Sample
- 5+ Failure Analysis Sample Template
- 5+ Feasibility Analysis Sample Template
- 3+ Data Analysis Report Sample Template
- Lab Report Template
- 10+ Simple Root Cause Analysis Sample Templates
- 5+ Sample Hospital SWOT Analysis
- 5+ Sample Organizational Analysis
- 5+ Sample Impact Analysis
- 5+ Fault Tree Analysis Sample
- Healthcare Swot Analysis Sample
- Data Analysis Report Template
- Clinical Audit Report Templates
- 10+ Sample Free Gap Analysis Template
- 5+ Sample Analysis Report Template
- 10+ Research Poster free psd template
- 8+ Regression Analysis Excel Sample
- 5+ Audience Analysis Template Sample
- 10+ Business Report psd template free
- 5+ Case Analysis Sample
- 10+ Business Case Analysis Sample
- Marketing SWOT Analysis Sample
- 10+ Financial Analysis Sample Template
- 5+ Forced Field Analysis Templates Sample