Employee Evaluation Form and What to Know Inside It
The employee evaluation form is one of the most important document to provide by the company. As we know, the employees are the pillars of an organization or a company. It means that the performances of the employee will influence the running of the company in the future.
Based on its basic explanation, it is important for the company or organization to keep the high performance of the employee. Well, the evaluation form could be used as the media to do it. As its name, the main use of this form is to do evaluation to the employee.
Doing the evaluation is quite important. By this matter, a company will be able to control the performance of the employee and maintain the target of company. Well, here we will talk about the detail of employee evaluation form. Please take a sit and read some following writings.
What is A Performance Review?
Well, as we have said before, the evaluation of employee is important in order to get the review of performance. However, what is the performance review? This matter means the collection of relevant data of employee based on their output in doing the target of company.
In common, the employer –in the name of company, will do a review in order to value the performance of the employee. There are some points inside the review that will be asked in the review time, such as:
- Name of employee
- Line manager or the name of supervisor
- Date of review
- Job title, position or level
- Evaluation criteria
- Feedback of general performance
- Examples of the performance of employee for the overall score and more
Types of Performance Reviews Used
Another matter about the form of employee evaluation is the types of the reviews of performance. The types of the reviews of performance are differentiated by the context. There are some specific contexts about the reviews of performance to know, such as:
- Behavioral – inside this employee appraisal system. The organization will make a checklist of the different aspect. This matter is used in order to make the accurate judgment on the output and the performance of an employee.
- 360degree – it is the method of employee evaluation in order to seek the feedback from a number of the high ranked personnel. The objects evaluation of this matter includes the line manager, supervisor, team members, CEO in small business and others.
- Objective-based – it is the method that will be applied by making consideration in order to increase the performance. This method will focus on the specific set of target and goals.
How to Prepare a Form of Performance Review?
There are some tips that you need to know before making the nice employee evaluation form. By knowing the tips of it, of course you will be able to make a good form, as you want. Some tips that you need to write inside it are:
- The form should relate to the goals of business and objectives
- The form should implement the reviews of performance on a period basis
- The form should ensure the criterion used inside the form is relevant
Well, that is all about employee evaluation form. You may do some researches in order to find the sample of it.
- 10+ Employee evaluation form
- 10+ Employee Self Evaluation for PDF and Doc
- 10+ Sample Simple Employee Schedule
- Self Performance Review Example for PDF and Doc
- 10+ Performance Improvement Plan Template Sample
- Appraisal Report Templates
- Printable Logic Model Examples
- Monthly Audit Report Templates
- 10+ Printable Work Plan Template
- Printable Employee Write up Form
- 10+ Employee Confidentiality Agreement Sample Template
- 5+ Sample Employee Retention Agreement Template
- 10+ Organizational Chart Template Sample
- Weekly Activity Report Template
- 4+ Sample Sales Analysis
- 10+ Employee Non-Compete Agreement Template Sample
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- 10+ Printable Job Description Template
- Evaluation Report Template
- 5+ Office Inventory Template Sample
- Non-Profit Organizational Chart
- 10+ Sample Employee Agreement Template
- Internship Letter of Recommendation to Support Job Application Process
- 6+ HR Agreement Sample Templates