Being overjoyed with work is a great achievement, especially if it is the work that you have dreamed of. Co-workers, managers, mentors in that kind of work environment must be the type that truly supports your growth. It will be a pain to leave that kind of surrounding if things get in the way, such as moving on to another promising career. If it comes to that, you should write a graceful resignation letter to leave a good virtue and goodwill for your co-workers and the company.
What is a Graceful Resignation Letter?
a graceful resignation letter is a letter that is fulfilled with gratitude and joy and informs the company that you will be taking your leave from it. As it is meant to be graceful, you will want to express your content feeling towards your co-workers and the company. It should primarily cover the experience and the opportunities that they have given to you and that you have made this far thanks to their guidance.
How do We Express Our Gratitude In Graceful Resignation Letter?
We can simply express our gratitude to our co-workers and the company by saying “thank you” for their contribution and being nice to you. You can also do it to them by applying the same courtesy to leave a good impression and keep the bridges between you and them intact when you hand in a graceful resignation letter.
Tricks in Writing a Compelling Graceful Resignation Letter
When it comes to writing a graceful resignation letter, there is not much to explore except expressing your sole gratitude for the support the company has given to you. Have a quick remark at the below sample to improve your writing.
- State the date of resignation
- Express your gratitude
- Keep your professional courtesy
- Keep the messages as short as possible
The Sample of a Graceful Resignation Letter
If you have no specific words to describe your feelings and expression towards your co-workers and the company, you might want to take a look at the below sample to get you inspired in writing a good resignation letter.
Dear Mr. Brian
I am writing this letter to get you to know that I am resigning from my position as a back-end analyst at Digitalsign company. My last day at work will be on 16th March 2021 and this letter will serve as a 2 week-notice. It comes to my attention that I should move on to my next career on a different path.
This past few years working for your company and getting to know each other with my co-workers has been a breath-taking run for me. I would never forget the hospitality and the nice attitude you all have given me throughout working at this company.
If I can be of any assistance in making a smooth transition for my replacement, I would be honored to oblige. Please reach out to me at 0988773647 for further discussion.
Thank you for your time and consideration
Mr. Ajax Pierce
The delinquent information regarding the letter above should serve your best interest in preparing a resignation letter.
A graceful resignation letter could be your perfect match when you want to express your gratitude and joy to leave a respectable impression on your co-workers and the company.
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- What does voluntary resignation mean?
- Appreciative Resignation Letter
- Thank You Retirement Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation to a Job that You Just Started and the Letter Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents
- Resignation Letter to Client and Its Sample
- Teachers Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Power of Attorney Resignation Letter
- What is a Letter of Voluntary Resignation from the Employer
- Trustee Resignation Letter and The Sample
- What does the RN resignation letter mean?
- Resignation Letter Due to Health and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- What is an Employer Resignation Letter
- What is effective today’s resignation letter?
- Resignation Letter due to Stress Letter
- What is a Nurse Resignation Letter
- Short Notice Resignation and the Letter Sample
- Things to Know about Pastor Appreciation Letter To Congregation
- What is the Effective Date Resignation Letter?
- Retail Resignation Letter
- How to Make a Resignation Letter from Church Position