The lease must at least expire on a deal that has been signed at the time of the initial agreement. However, some conditions force the property owner to terminate the previously agreed contract. Of course, it is the landlord’s right to terminate the lease due to urgent and reasonable conditions. If you own a property and want to close an existing contract, use the notice of lease termination letter from landlord to a tenant to facilitate completion and notification of the contract’s termination.
How can a landlord end a tenancy?
A contract will be completed following the contractual agreement at the beginning of the deal. However, some reasonable conditions make property owners terminate rents unilaterally. Of course, property owners must notify advance notice before deciding on a contract unilaterally. Using a notice of lease termination letter from landlord to tenant is best to inform the tenant at the beginning of time.
How to write a lease termination letter from the landlord to the tenant?
There are several fundamental points to make a notice of lease termination letter from landlord to tenant correctly and adequately, such as:
- At the very least, the letter must contain the effective date of termination of the lease
- Request for a final inspection
- Write letters in official tones and formal language
Our simple examples
Below is a simple example of making a termination notice easily and practically. You can modify it according to your current needs and conditions.
Dear Mr. Bob
Through this letter, I, as the owner of a commercial property located on Angel Boulevard, is set to end on February 1, 2021, under an existing condition. The contract is a follow-up to the SmartBack Corp. agreement, where the company decides not to proceed and signs the current contract. On that date, we set to terminate the contract from SmartBack Corp. and terminate the agreement under that party’s auspices.
Of course, looking at the development of businesses and property in this area, growth continues to increase, coupled with the presence of shopping centers that have been completed by the end of this year. But with a heavy heart, we will break the contract with SmartBack Corp. because of some existing conditions.
Looking at your contract payment history, we see some transaction history of payments paid on time. It signifies a seriousness in adhering to existing contract rules. We strongly object to removing you as our best tenant, but some conditions led us to make this difficult decision.
I am sorry for this uncomfortable that occurred. If you have any urgent questions to ask, please contact me as the property owner via the company email you already have. Thank
That’s a brief explanation on how to make a notice of lease termination letter from landlord to tenant very quickly. You can change and modify it according to existing conditions.
- Tenant Lease Termination and the Sample Letter
- Notice of Lease for Termination from Landlord to Tenant and The Sample
- How to Make A Commercial Lease Termination Letter to Landlord With Examples
- What is a commercial lease termination letter to the landlord for?
- 10+ Commercial Lease Agreement Printable
- Business Contract Termination Sample
- 10+ Eviction Notice Template Sample
- 5+ Commercial Real Estate Lease Agreement Template Sample
- 10+ Sample Management Agreement Templates
- 10+ Sample Texas residential lease agreement and how to make it easy to understand
- 10+ Termination Letter Sample
- Simple Commercial Lease Agreement
- 5+ Sample Commercial Agreement Templates
- 5+ Property Lease Agreement Sample Template
- 10+ Sample Landlord Reference Letter
- 5+ Ground Lease Agreement Sample Templates
- 6+ Sample Property Management Agreement
- 10+ Short Term Rental Agreement with PDF Form, Template, and Samples
- Sample Termination Agreement Template
- 10+ Eviction Notice Template and how to make it interesting to read
- 10+ Tenant Lease Agreement Templates Sample
- Room Rental Agreement Template
- 7+ Real Estate Management Agreement Sample Template
- 5+ Sample Landlord Tenant Agreement Template