Retirement is a pleasant moment because in that phase you begin a new chapter of your life. Before you enjoy your day after working for years in the company you have been in, you probably want to say thank you to your co-workers and your employer. So, you can write a thank you retirement letter to express your gratitude during your time in the company you have been worked in.
What is The Thank You Retirement Letter?
A thank you retirement letter is a good-bye letter that is containing your gratitude during your time with the employer and the co-workers in the company you have been worked. It is a good idea to write it before you leave the company and enjoy your days after retirement for the rest of your life.
What Are The Tips to Write Thank You Retirement Letter?
Here are some tips that we provide for you who need any ideas in writing a thank you retirement letter:
- Keep it simple, and don’t make it too long in writing a thank you retirement letter. Just straight to the point and make the reader get the point of what you are writing
- Express your gratitude for the valuable experience that you earned during your time in the company you have worked in
- Thank the people you have worked with such as the employer and your co-workers
- Don’t forget to include your contact information just in case they need to contact you someday.
The Sample of Than You Retirement Letter
If the day of your retirement comes, thus you have to write a thank you retirement letter, and here we provide an example that can be an idea for you in writing it.
This is The Sample
To All My Marvelous Colleagues,
As many of you know, I will be retiring from Brown Company at the end of the week. I’d like to thank every one of you for giving me such a marvelous opportunity to work, learn, and, grow with this company. Working for this company is a thing that I cannot stop being grateful for the satisfying and pleasant work environment over the last 20 years has affected my life a lot to be a better and skillful person.
I want to express my sincere gratitude for the support that each of you and this company gave me over the years. I have greatly enjoyed every moment, day-to-day routine, conversation, and events that I have spent during my workdays there.
I will truly miss our togetherness. Every moment that we shared in the company is unforgettable. Wish each of you succeed in the future, and hope our paths cross again someday. If you want to approach me or have something to discuss, feel free to contact me at any time at 768-3456-8909. Once again, thank you so much for making my workdays a pleasant and memorable ones.
That is all about the thank you retirement letter that can be an idea for you who will write it to express your gratitude to your employer and co-workers. You can add some things that can fully express your feeling during your days in the company you have worked for.
- What is a Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers
- Graceful Resignation and Letter Sample
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers
- Heartfelt Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- What is a Retirement Letter to Employer
- Teacher Retirement Letter
- Congratulations on Your Retirement Letter
- What should you know about the physician retirement letter?
- What does voluntary resignation mean?
- What is an Employer Resignation Letter
- End of Internship Letter and Its Sample
- What is a grant acceptance letter for?
- What is a Letter of Voluntary Resignation from the Employer
- Resignation Letter Due to Health and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter to Client and Its Sample
- What is a Nurse Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter Due to Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances
- Appreciative Resignation Letter
- Short Notice Resignation and the Letter Sample
- Teachers Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Resignation With Regret and Its Sample
- Medical Leave Letter from Doctor