Travel Itinerary Templates
For the smooth running of the traveling agenda, travel itineraries are needed in planning the trip. However, it’s not easy to design a travel itinerary that can satisfy both your heart and the budget you have. So, don’t just design your travel itinerary carelessly.
Tips for designing a travel itinerary
Basically, the itinerary contains a list of activities that you will do during the trip and an estimated budget for carrying out these agendas. So, a travel itinerary generally contains details about a list of destinations, a schedule per day, accommodation, transportation, and other necessities such as a list and shopping budget for souvenirs.
What must be prepared in a travel itinerary
1. Determine the destination
Determine the purpose for which you will visit that destination. A travel itinerary will only list the destinations that will be carried out in that one trip, it can be only 1 region, several cities, even across countries. After that, determine the length of the trip.
2. Find interesting information about the destination
After determining which areas to visit and how long the trip will take, look for information on any interesting destinations. Sort the destinations by conditions and schedules in the field. Match the opening and closing hours. Make sure to make a list of destination visits so that it is clear in compiling a schedule of activities and public transport mobility.
3. Determine the transportation to and from the destination
Make sure you already know what you will take to reach that destination, for example by plane, train, cruise ship, etc. This is to ensure tickets are available on the desired date. Travel rights also usually provide discounts if you book tickets in advance. Conversely, tickets will be more expensive if purchased the closer to the day of departure.
4. Specify the accommodation needed for the trip
Don’t forget to make a list of where to sample local culinary delights, as well as decide on a place for lunch and dinner. The hotel, inn, hostel or guest house where you stay usually provides breakfast. However, adjust to the budget whether it’s better to have breakfast at the place you are staying or outside.
5. Keep the travel itinerary in hard copy and soft copy
Cell phones have indeed become important electronic devices that you can carry everywhere. You can access anything, including a soft copy of your travel itinerary on that device. However, you still need to bring a hard copy of the travel itinerary because not every occasion you can access your device. Not all places have internet access and your cell phone battery can run out in the middle of a trip. The hard copy will be very useful when you are traveling abroad.
We provide travel itinerary templates that you can download and modify for free on this site. Here are examples of templates that we have provided:
- Free Road Trip Itinerary Template
- Free Business Trip Itinerary Template
- Free Field Trip Itinerary Template
- Free Travel Trip Itinerary Template
- Free Simple Trip Itinerary Planner Template
- Free Trip Itinerary and Parental Consent Form Template
- Free Senior Trip Itinerary Template
- Free Printable Travel Trip Itinerary Template
- Free Travel Plan Template
- Free Vacation Itinerary Template
- Free 5-day Itinerary Template
- Free Personal Travel Itinerary Template
- Free Holiday Tour Itinerary Template
- Free Detailed Program Travel Itinerary Template
- Free Tourist Itinerary Template
- and many more!
Travel Itinerary Design Ideas
- Sample Backpacking Itinerary Template
- 7+ Family Reunion Itineraries Sample Template
- 5+ Sample Printable Itinerary Template
- 10+ Travel Itinerary Sample Template
- 5+ Printable Excel Itinerary Sample Template
- 10+ Business Travel Itinerary Template Sample
- 7+ Printable Itinerary Template Sample
- 6+ Printable Sample Weekend Itinerary Template
- 8+ Sample Itinerary Template DOC
- Sample Itinerary Numbers Template
- Sample Vacation Budget
- 10+ Wedding Itinerary example psd design
- 5+ Road Trip Itinerary Sample Template
- 2+ Free Wedding Itinerary Template Sample
- 5+ Sample Travel Schedule Template
- 10+ Boarding Pass template free psd
- Travel Budget Samples
- 10+ printable Sample Fun Itinerary Template
- Sample Vacation Planner Template
- 2+ Vacation Schedule Template Sample
- 10+ Event Itinerary Template Sample
- 7+ Business Itinerary Sample Template
- Sample Vacation Budget
- Sample Trip Sheet Template